Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

My Favorite Restaurant



Favorite Restaurant



Zuma is located in the Dubai international financial centre at the heart of the city and in the vicinity of the world's tallest building, the burj khalifa.

following the japanese izakaya style of dining, food is served to share. the dishes are steadily brought to the table creating an informal yet sophisticated style of eating .


There are many restaurant with a full yummy food menu. But my best restaurant is ZUMA. Its an expensive restaurant but the food worth it. I love their steak and it’s the best steak ever. I should visit this restaurant 5-6 times a month. 
I advice every one reading my blog to visit the restaurant and try their steak and corn.


Zuma, Gate Village 06
DIFC, Dubai
Tel: +971 (0)4 425 5661

www.zumarestaurant.com

No comments:

Post a Comment