Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Mother like no other


 Mother the biggest gift of Allah to us

Mother the biggest gift of Allah to us
Mother the candle burn herself to light our life
Mother the other name of kindness
Mother who hold us nine month and suffer
Mother who feed us from her blood and milk
Mother stays sleepless all the nights holding us
Mother teach us how to walk and talk
Mother guides us and secures us
Mother loves us from start to end Mother is mother no one can take her place .


23-8-2012 is the day that i've lost  someone who i cannot live without "my mother" i lost her in big accident while she driving to take us to a trip in one moment the trip changed to a black page that cover my eyes till now so the white page i have lived was with my mom after she pass away all i see black life that keep me ALONE . She left from this world but her memories are still there. Im suffering now without her and I'm trying to take care of my family as she used to do. Moreover, the pain inside me increases day by day without her. Its too hard when i need my mom and i cant find her there around me. I regret every moment i spent without her.


MUM is a Heart beating . . . 
without her my heart cant feel anymore . . . 
PS: Try to spend every moment with your family without regretting .

No comments:

Post a Comment